I’m Ravali Kodam, a full-stack AWS Cloud Engineer/Solutions Architect/DevOps with 7 year of AWS experience.
I manage/troubleshoot/build/migrate/release/deployment/implement your AWS cloud environment, including but not limited to EC2 Linux servers, RDS databases, DNS transfer, hosting, etc.
I can also help with auditing your AWS environment for best-practices and the AWS well-architected framework (cost-optimization, scalability, reliability, performance efficiency, security, and operational excellence). I’ve helped and advised my clients to prepare for their SOC2. PCI, and HIPAA compliance.
* AWS skills:
– Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
– Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
– Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
– Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
– Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
– Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
* DevOps skills:
– Automation for build and deploy of your app from Git repository to AWS (EC2, Lambda, ECS, BeanStalk, S3, etc.)
– Automation of various web, windows, linux, android applications by using various DevOps tools like Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, CICD, Sonarqube, Nexus, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes, Git, Github, SVN, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, JFrog, Maven etc.,
– Develop automation for Unix/Linux and Windows infrastructure with Java, Ruby, Bash and Python scripting.
– Develop Shell/Chef code to automate server builds, OS patches, and deployment of applications to dev, test, and production environments.
– Design reliable infrastructures for IT products that are migrated from on-premise or developed in AWS platform using infrastructure-as-code concept.
– Write custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployment processes to develop self-healing solutions on Linux EC2 instances.
– Manage multiple AWS accounts, enforced network security, user/group permissions, service performance, and cost.
* Common jobs that I have done:
– Introduce startups and individuals to the benefit of AWS.
– Containerize native applications (Django, .NetCore, Nodejs, Java, etc.) to run with AWS ECS including 1 step build & deploy (git push) using CICD tools (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline/CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/CodeCommit).
– Troubleshooting VPC/Networking issues, communication between AWS resources, like Lambda and private RDS/ElastiCache/EC2/etc.
– Tighten security (IAM, VPC, Security Groups, S3 ACL, WAF, GuardDuty, CloudTrail, etc.).
– Setup serverless stack (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFront).
– Review proposed or existing AWS architecture for security, cost-optimization, HA, Backup, Performance, etc.
– Setup secured access (openVPN, SSH tunnel) between on-premise and private subnets (VPC)
– Create CloudFormation templates for quick replication of AWS stack (for DR, deploy to multiple regions, easy to create and remove resources, etc.)
I’m also holding a few AWS certifications:
– AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
– AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional
– AWS Cloud Practitioner
– AWS SysOps Administrator
– AWS Developer
If you need quick fixes, have questions about your AWS environment, or an interesting project, let me know 🙂
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.